Thursday, January 9, 2014

This week has been full of fails.  Allow me to enumerate them:

  • Ordered Milliken Race Car Dynamics book so I could learn about suspension theory and the principles that will allow me to set up my car's suspension properly.  Received it the other day and realized it was the supplement with example problems and answers, not the actual book.

  • The ferrule for my Lokar throttle cable doesn't work with my FAST 102 throttle body - the passages in the cam are cut such that I can't fit the cable through the back side of the ferrule when inserted in the cam slot.

  • Lokar throttle cable bracket does not fit FAST 102 intake manifold.  Not even close.
  • Lokar dipstick I bought for LS1 engines 1999-2004 is the wrong length and would give me a "full" reading with less oil than it should.

  • Speedway motors -3AN adapter for the hydraulic supply line to my T56 throwout bearing doesn't fit.  The OD's of the part are too large and prevent it from seating fully.


Damn it.  Damn it all

No comments:

Post a Comment