Monday, October 15, 2012

Valve Covers

I finally got one of the valve covers repainted after sanding, filling, painting, sanding, filling, painting, sanding, beer, painting, beer, beer, beer, beer, etc.  The surface finish this time is a lot better and the masking turned out a bit sharper.  Not perfect, but it looks pretty good, I think I can live with it.  Still one more to do.





Throttle Body

Also spent a couple minutes throwing my throttle body back together.  The spring was tricky because you have to wind it around once before fully seating the shaft, otherwise it doesn't have enough preload.



Also sanded and threw some flat black paint on the idle air control motor (had to look that one up haha).


And here's one more of her waiting for me to finish all of the stupid shit I'm doing:


No comments:

Post a Comment